Wednesday 12 August 2009

Summer knitting

I'm here! Hope you haven't missed me because it would mean that you've spent this whole July and a good part June staring at your monitors! Have you???? It's summer, peoples- go outside, 't'aint that hot - if you're lukcy, you'll survive and maybe you won't even get a stroke! (dark humour!!!!!!!!!)



As for knitting.....I've been knitting...a little! But I have been knitting and that's what matters! For those who don't believe me, I'm posting a proof; a picture of me knitting taken by my dear friend Zox. (I've always wanted a realistic portrait!)






As you can see- there are two black sheep and a cat in thise drawing! And one left sleeve in progress! :D

5 comments:

  1. :) good to have you back 'coz I'm one of those who spent whole July in front of the monitor :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great cartoon... um, I mean, realistic portrait ;) You should frame that.
    And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, I look great in the picture, don't i? :)))))
    Thanky you, gals and forgive me, misha, for being so late! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just adorable! What are you working on? Did you get any rain these days? I've been looking at wool projects on Ravelry and thinking about the winter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! I love it too! :)
    I've been making a triangular shawl lately, olive-green cotton yarn (not really a cotton yarns fan but i like this one) only it's been a very slow process! :) I'm looking forward to winter shawls as well.

    we've had about two storms in the past 2 weeks, yes, with lots of rain even minor floods but, apart from that- it's been hot, hot, hot and dry! :))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...